Presents the Inaugural
SPORT CITY CHARITY WORLD SERIES
Home Run Derby
November 4-5, 2022
Ogden Tap Room
To benefit the Sport City Youth Foundation
We invite everyone to come out as a participant, spectator, friend, or socializer and help us raise money for the Sport City Youth Foundation!
A portion of proceeds from the event will be used to support the Sport City Youth Foundation. The Sport City Youth Foundation was founded in 2018 to help facilitate and encourage kids to participate in youth sports. With funds raised, we have sponsored multiple youth teams & players, enabling them to participate in leagues or tournaments that they would not have been able to without your financial support. We want to make sure everyone can afford to play sports as a kid & we make it a focus to help at risk youths in particular. Thank you for helping us continue to make a difference with the youth in our community.
We are offering sponsorship opportunities to help raise money for our cause. Email us at Sportcityrec@gmail.com to learn more on how you can help raise money for this wonderful cause.
- Co-ed Social (A): Sign your team up for this division if you’ve played a time or two and have some skills but looking to have a good time.
- Co-ed Super Social (B): This division is best for beginners who want to improve their game or primarily looking to having a great time.
*Sport City reserves the right to combine divisions if necessary.
10 players on a team. 8 players on the field at the time.
Pool Play will start on Friday Night no earlier than 6pm. Games on Saturday will start no earlier than 9am on Saturday. Single elimination tournament will start on Saturday after pool play is completed. All times will be based on number of teams but plan on playing one game Friday Night and one Saturday morning. We can work with teams on pool play game times but tournament times will be set for Saturday.
At least three players on the field must be of either gender, and participants of the same gender may only take two consecutive turns in the lineup. Please click here for detailed rules.
- 3 games are guaranteed
- All teams will compete in a round robin format, followed by a single elimination tournament
- Seeds will be determined according to the outcomes of earlier games.
- Trained officials will be on hand for each game
- Equipment is provided – no need to bring your own!
- Each team member will receive Tournament T shirt/jersey
Ogden Tap Room, 7324 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28411
We accept all major credit cards here on our website. Also, please reach out if you would like to pay by check.
We offer Early Bird pricing for this event so get your team signed up today for the lowest possible price.
Early Bird- $300 a team until October 14
Registration will close out October 31st or if sold out whichever one comes first.